Followers

Monday 19 March 2018

Our Shopping day

On Tuesday Takahe team went for a walk to the Market. Walking to the market was fun. We all collected the money we brought and  did some shopping. We saw lots of people there. The smell of donuts made us feel hungry. We could hear sizzling sausages and roast beef being sold there. but we decided we will buy healthy fruits to make fruit kebabs.There were lots of fruits and vegetables for us to choose from. We went in little groups to do our shopping. It was exciting paying money for the fruits we bought. We all had a turn playing on the playground. After buying different fruits we walked back to school. At school, we made fruit kebabs. It was fun helping with peeling the fruits and putting fruit pieces on skewers. YUM! YUM! we all got to eat our kebabs. 
Thanks to all parent helpers who came along.













Can you see the pattern I made using fruits?





1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Lofa and I am a student in room 6 at Wesley Primary School. I really like how you made fruit salad. It made me think of me when I did garden to table. Have you thought about using the 100 word challenge. If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://wpsbound.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete