Followers

Monday 28 November 2016

Farm stories

It was time to go to the Ambury farm. We went on a bus to the farm. I saw a white lamb and a cow. The farmer was milking the cows. It was a big cow and its name was Rex. We ate morning tea. Then we went to feed the lambs and the chickens. I saw a pig rolling in the mud. I saw the little   piglets too. They were playing. The pig    jump on the little piglet. They were having fun.
Then I fed the hens. They went Cluck! Cluck! Cluck! I saw a big black mother hen. She was sitting in a nest. She was laying an egg. I was watching the egg. The hen was incubating the egg. I also saw a sheep dog sitting on the motorbike. Then we went to see the lambs. I touched the lambs wool. I was feeling the wool. I was smelling it too. I was feeding all the farm animal’s. We were having a lot of fun.

WRITTEN & PUBLISHED
BY SCARLET GEORGE, ROOM 9


Finally it was time to go to the farm. I wanted to feed the goats and the sheep. When we got there we had some morning tea first. Then we went to the see the cows. I was feeding the cows, sheep and the goats. We went to the chickens house and we had a great time at the farm. We went to see the sheep wool. We rubbed the sheep wool. t was soft. I went down the sheep shoot. The animals were cool. We had lunch time and we packed up to go back.
WRITTEN & PUBLISHED
BY TALITA Room 9

3 comments:

  1. Mesa- I loved reading your writing about our farm trip.
    Brooklyn - nice work Scarlet. I like the way you used the word incubating
    Warren- I liked reading your sentences
    Saabiren - Amazing work Scarlet
    Jazmine-Rose- I like your ideas about the farm trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Scarlett and Talita. I'm from Papakura Central School, room 9. I love your writing about your Ambury Farm trip. You guys must've had a lot of fun!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Will from Ruma Ono at Kaniere School. I like your School.

    ReplyDelete